Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Joy

Have you seen the November kit from Hip 2-b Square?
It is chock-full of some FABULOUS products and I have been having SO much fun playing with it!

Kimberly has been diligantly posting 29 days of Cards on the Hip blog which includes cards designed by her and the rest of the team using this month's kit. If you are needing some Christmas card inspiration, I highly reccomend ypo pop in and  take a peek at what she has been sharing :)

Below are three of my contributions using the November kit.
I really struggle with cards and procrastinated a bit on this (I couldn't inspire myself to get on with the task) but ended up having so much fun with it that I did an extra card at the end.
I will be sharing them in the coming days.




Thanks for popping in, Happy Thursday!
HUGS & Happy Surfing :)

2 comments:

Kristin Kingrey said...

Your cards are beautiful, I love the one with the trees and little house.

Tracey Taylor said...

These are totally adorable. I esp. love the last one. Such great details.