Friday, December 30, 2011

New Hair

Happy Friday!
I just wanted to pop on to share a few more projects from the November Hip 2-b Square kit.
The kit was chock full of lots of seasonal, Christmas-y goodies BUT I was able to squeeze in a non-holiday LO since the reds in this kit matched Little Man's shirt so well in the photo.
And I am SURE you can tell I am loving this red & white chevron paper (I think I was able to squeexe a bit in on every LO that I did this month!)



I was also able to make a 3x3" mini-matchbook album using 1 piece of cardstock and lots of the scraps & extra embellishments that I had left over. I am pretty sure this album is pretty easy to duplicate but if you have questions, feel free to drop me a line and I will post instructions.


As you can see, there is lots of rooom in this mini for journalling and it fits 2x3" pictures perfectly!

***To see whole image-double click on picture.

***To see whole image-double click on picture.

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Love how you made a non-holiday layout with holiday products! And that matchbox book is too cute! You'll have to share the tutorial! :)