Saturday, December 3, 2011

Whew!

Good Morning, Blogland!

Sorry that I haven't posted in what seems like FOREVER (well, to me anyway) but the week that I have been dreading all month is finally over - and I am happy to report I made it through the last week and a half with nothing but minor injuries (but more on that later!).

Last week I chaired our Fall school book fair (which involved setting up, taking down and working at). We had Hubby's annual office party here (which involved much cleaning of the homestead). Plus a snowday (thank goodness I could get some of that cleaning done! But it did end up hurting my book sales :( ), the Santa Claus Parade and a birthday party. Sunday was to be my day of rest but I decided that spending four hours at the emergency department was really the way to go. And then this week, I played catch up on all the things I should have been doing LAST week (plus a bit of C-mas shopping) and some visits to the Opthamologist (spelling?) just in case I was getting bored. BUT I got a bit of scrapping in and have some projects to share :)
** Double click on image to see full picture
I got my October Hip 2-b Square kit a few weeks ago and had some time to play that weekend but didn't have pics on my layouts. I knew what pics I would use (and what sizes), so it was fairly easy to make my LO without them but it took me a week and a half to find time to get to the photo center to print them. 


The next 2 projects are using my FAVE product from the October kit (which also happens to be an American Crafts product) -Amy Tangerine's Adhesive Fabric. Not sure if it's the texture, color scheme, chevron pattern  or the fact I don't need adhesive to use it but I simply LOVE this stuff and hoard every last piece.






By the way, if you haven't been by the Hip 2-b Square blog lately, there are some fabulous ideas there. Kimberly is doing a 29 days of Christmas card post daily using past kits AND has a super fun December Daily kit available that you should definately check out. PLUS she has posted pics of her newly organized scraproom & I am a bit green with envy. It looks super clean, organized and inviting (which I simply cannot say about my scrap space.)


If you have made it through my whole post and are still awake-THANK YOU!
I appreciate the visit!!
I have more to share but I have a scrappy play-date today :) :)
So hopefully I can post more tomorrow!
HUGS and Happy Surfing!!

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What beautiful creations.I love to visit your blog,your work is always is so BEAUTIFUL!!