Sunday, January 8, 2012

Clawzord

Boy Toys.

Last Fall, our little late bloomer moved onto 'big boy' toys and TV shows (with some encouragement from his little buddies). In our excitement to be crossing a new thresh-hold in Little Man's interests, my hubby and I have indulged him. The Power Rangers action figures aren't crazy-expensive, however, so we completed his collection pretty fast.This monstrosity however, was quite a bit more than we wanted to spend and told him if he wanted it, he would have to save his piggy bank $$ (he really cleans up when he loses teeth and the grandparents have been adding to the fund pretty regularly). 
He was pretty excited when we counted it all up and he had enough (and BONUS! it was on sale when we went to get it)
It took Hubby & I awhile to figure out how it went together and then even longer to change it into the shell-fish version. But since it was LM's fave toy, he has been able to master it and do it on his own at this point.
(Thank goodness for small miracles! ;) )
Of course since it was all such a big deal at Casa Stevens, I had to make a LO about it. ;)
This LO and is more of a grid look.

Supplies: Cardstock American Crafts, Paper- Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye, Stickers-My Little Shoebox
Buttons-Assorted (from Stash)



Thanks for popping by!
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love it when I find a toy that my youngest is actually interested in.I have wasted many a dollar trying to find that.Great layout! Perfect papers for it.