Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Boo

Do you ever get a line of paper that you save every. last. scrap. of?
I love love LOVE the Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts and can't seem to get enough of it and constantly find myself hoarding every little scrap. I especially love the fabric papers (see the top heart fabric paper) and the pre-stitched designs (the section around the title). They both add alot of texture and detail to my LO and save me from doing the added work.
Also, the color scheme suits me perfectly and I love all the little 'extras' that go with this line too.
I think it suits my Little Man as well. :)

This is a LO that I have had in my head for awhile.
I think there was a song a few years ago with this as the title by Alicia Keys & Usher and I always think of it when I call my Little Man by his nickname of Boo Boo (which often gets shortened down to Boo).

Supplies-All American Crafts: Get Around Paper (35561) - Amy Tangerine, Falling For You Paper(35559) - Amy Tangerine, In Stitches Paper (35545) - Amy Tangerine, Buttons (85573) - Daydreams Assortment, Daybook Mixed Envelopes (78082) - Amy Tangerine, Goodness Slate Thickers (53249) - Amy Tangerine, Remarks Stickers, Hi Friend (42214) - Amy Tangerine, Daybook Die Cut Cardstoock Shapes (77288) - Amy Tangerine


Thanks for popping in!
Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

Love this page and for sure love Amy tangerine !!!! I'm hoarding as well :-))

Marielle said...

beautiful page Cindy !!! Love all the layering of goodies :)