Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little Reader

This LO and card were both ripped apart multiple times.
I think I made changes to my completed LO 3 times and
I am sure I was up to 5 huge adjustments on the card.
Do you get like that or do you just let it go and move on?
I may have issues when it comes to getting my projects 'just right'-LOL.


On this LO, I orginally had the paper with the letter pattern
all the way up to the top of the page on both sides
(with no paper layered for a border). It was too busy.
Then I added a layered border underneath, to see if it would anchor it better. No dice.
So then I trimmed it down (as well as my bordered layer) on both sides-
I made one side shorter by mistake but ended up liking the non-symmetry
of it and went with it (some of my fovorite scrapbook pages
have been mistakes, BTW.)
Now it was too plain. so I added a couple of neutral pieces
of pattern paper and feel like this something I can live with.
(although the bottom might still be a bit too busy ;) )

All supplies from Hip 2-b Square December kit + add-ons.
**The banner stamp is from a June 2011 Hip kit (Maya Road).



Thanks for popping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: