Friday, January 27, 2012

Us 3

Happy Friday, Scrappy Peeps!
(and an equally Happy SNOW Day to my local Peeps!)

This is 3rd of my 4 LO assignments for Hip 2-b Square and I couldn't love it more.
The bright colors from this kit have really perked me up ;)
It is based on the January Sketch from PageMaps using the December kit.

I really LOVE  using sketches-it always gets me to look at my
 scrapbook pages differently and always inspires
me for my next project. Hopefully, I don't lose this mojo.
Wish me luck!



As you can see, I made a bummer of a mistake on my LO-I journalled around the
outside of the white paper and it was an EPIC FAIL! So then, I had to cover it up
(using thin strips of white cardstock) and then needed to cover THAT up, so I did a
zig zag stitch over it. At least I didn't have to rip it apart like I thought I would.
And now my LO has a bit more texture.
It's all a journey, right? 

That's all I have for today, I think I may need to get out and shovel a bit.
Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Gisèle said...

Great page Cindy:)) I too love sketches!!