Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Friend

How is the weather where you are?
Here it isn't too bad as far as the snow goes but it has been
dark, dreary & cold (I know---the horror of it all, right?? ;) ) 
and I am longing for the days when I can go out and sit in the sun again.
I think that is why so many of my projects feature the yellow hues
I look at this card and I feel like Spring maybe coming eventually.

All supplies from December Hip Kit + Add-ons.


For this LO, I was inspired by the colors of C-man`s
Power Ranger Collection and ended up lining my papers up in a
rainbow-style pattern. Of course, I needed to include a penant of some sort
and angled the bottoms of my strips to mimic a penant shape. 

Supplies from December Hip 2-b Square kit + Add-ons.


Thank you for popping in! I have some more new
layouts to share from this kit later this week.

Thanks for popping in!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

No comments: