Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eighteen

Happy Tuesday!
If you are looking for the American Crafts Farewell Blog Hop post, click here.
 
 
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is the first day back to school already.
It feels like the Summer season just began and I am SO gunna miss this little boy like crazy tomorrow.
 
 
Speaking of time flying: I used to rock this young lady to sleep at night as an infant and used to do EVERYTHING with her. I even took her to get her ears pierced for her 10th birthday. Next month, she will be celebrating her 19th birthday. She is my little sister and there are 20 years between us. EEK!
She has grown into a strong willed, independant, smart & beautiful young woman. I wish I had it 'as together' as she does right now and I am so proud of her. I stole this pic that she posted of her new hair and scrapped it. I hope you don't mind, V!

Supplies:Hip 2-b Square August kit + Add-ons
 
 


 
I recently did a 'card inventory' as well. I have a tonne of 'hi/hello' and 'thank you' cards but always seem to be scrambling for a b-day card, so I made 3 of my 4 cards for this DT assignment as b-day cards. This is one inspired by the stripes on the above LO.
Black & white stripes with teal/yellow, is easily one of my fave combinations - ever!

 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!
 
* * * * * * * *
 
I also wanted to add a
HUGE
THANK YOU
to all the kind people that stopped to say 'Hi' & commented on my blog on Saturday.
It was really wonderful to read so many nice things from you and I am very humbled by your words.
 

No comments: