Saturday, September 1, 2012

Favorite 5

 
Wow!! A year has gone by that quickly??
What a fabulous ride this has been (and a DREAM come true for me).
I still can't believe that I can call myself a part of this American Craft's Design Team Alumni!!
This company has been so wonderfully generous and organized - I am really going to miss being a part of it but am happy to stay a customer and cheer on the 2012-13 DT.
I have to also send a special shout out to Paige Evans - she really is on top of things, always encouraging & wonderful, a FAB designer and a Momma to 2 little babies full time to boot!
I don't know how she does it but she makes it seem effortless and I will be forever in awe of her.
Thank you, Paige! I am really happy to have been on your team this year.
 
WOW!
 
Now, on to business.
Hopefully you have just arrived from the Oh-So-Talented Lilith Eekles' blog.
She is crazy talented - make sure you go back and visit her & leave her some love if you haven't been there yet. If you want to start the hop from the beginning, please start HERE.
 
Before I bid adieu to this team, I wanted to share 5 of my favorite American Crafts LOs.
These are using lines and colors that just make me happy.
I hope you like these too.
:)
Supplies: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook
(Fave time of day= cuddles with my fam before Little Man's bed time)

Supplies: Dear Lizzy
 
 
Supplies: Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine
 
Supplies: Chap
 
Supplies: Chap
 
 
Honorable Mentions ;)
 
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a LO girl and altered items, mini albums and cards do NOT come easily to me.
 
That being said, I made this wreath of rolled paper flowers & ribbons and it was on my door up until this week. (Now I need to find my fall wreath - eek!)
 
I LOVE how it turned out and am proud that it was an American Crafts project :)
Supplies: Dear Lizzy line

And last but not least, I want to share this card that I made for my DT application last year.
The bright colors and buttons just make me happy.
I hoarded these supplies for so long, I can't even remember what AC line these papers are from but if you still have some kicking around in your stash, dig it out! It's a wonderful color scheme to play with.
 
Make sure to head on over to Amy Heller's blog next! This girl is on fire in the scrappy world and one to keep an eye on (and I am a HUGE-HUGE fan of hers).
 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGS & Happy surfing!
 
Thank you again, American Crafts!!

87 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!! Such amazing projects!!

Emmanuelle said...

stunning projects!!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

gorgeous projects!!!

liberal sprinkles said...

lovely, and that card with the buttons is super!

grace

smahrty said...

I love your hi card! good luck to you on your future endeavors.

Melissa Mann said...

Gorgeous layouts!!

my paper love studio said...

gorgeous gorgeous projects always!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love each and every one fo those :) I was pinning one and noticed you have an "I Love Someone With Autism" button......I love someone with Autism too.....my 19 yr old Matthew :)

Romy said...

Your work is simply fabulous! I love each one of your lay-outs.

mn36 said...

Fabulous projects -all of them!

Miss Kathy said...

Great layouts, I love those collections too.

Tine said...

Lovely projects, Cindy. Greetings from Germany, Tine

irene said...

love your bucket list lo. It's beautiful. By Irene

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Beautiful work, Cindy! Thanks for sharing all your lovely designs with us.

Jess said...

Beautiful pages!

Lora Oliver said...

Absolutely inspiring! Thank you for sharing your talent.

Lilith Eeckels said...

So many amazing layouts! Have loved your work at AC!

Christine said...

Love it all but especially that last card!

KellyG said...

Love that wreath! Great projects!

Rachael F said...

absolutely gorgeous LOs! :)

Nicole Martel said...

Lovely projects!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful projects, all of them! Thanks for sharing so much inspiration with us this year!

Sandra said...

You have made some gorgeous projects.

leah said...

Lovely stuff! I didn't realize you did mostly 8.5x11!! ^_^

Ana Roberta said...

beautiful projects!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great projects, TFS

Melinda said...

Awesome layouts and projects!

Jen D. said...

Wow, I love everything, but especially the wreath. Thanks for sharing all of your creative designs.

ising2dlord@bellsouth.net said...

Thank you for all of the inspiration you provided! Love your projects!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful projects! and I love your wreath!!

Sue D said...

Lovely layouts, cheery card and fabulous wreath!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That wreath is so cool! I love making my own wreaths.

paperpapier said...

beautiful layouts..love the rosette!

Shawninaz said...

Beautiful work and great job on the design team!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

You will be missed and love that card.

K Clark said...

thanks for sharing your skills with us over the year :)

Karen Decker said...

My fave is your 'bucket list' layout. Love the details.

Dara Lynn said...

Will definitely miss you on the team --but your contribution this past year --bravo!! Such wonderful design work for a great company! Thank you Cindy!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

You've done incredible work Cindy! I had so much fun getting to know you and your style!

Keathe said...

I love your layoutsand that wreath was just gorgeous! Thank for all your inspiration :-)

Jen said...

great projects, really loved your wreath!

Valerie said...

Love all your American Crafts projects.
What a great year.

Leslie Ashe said...

Your work speaks VOLUMES! amazing details, just amazing!
IT's been a GREAT year, I will miss you! xo.

Brenda Smith said...

Beautiful projects! Thank you so much for all the inspiration you've provided this year!

Scrap Ronnie said...

What gorgeouw layouts and projects!

Sparklin said...

Pretty pages! Especially the bucket list one!

Maria Krumbaek said...

Amazing projects :)

~amy~ said...

Excellent projects....love your style!

craftykellyj said...

Really love that wreath. Great job!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love your gorgeous layouts!!!!

Lisa C. said...

Wow - your layouts and projects are so beautiful!!

Gayle215 said...

I love your designs...especially your beautiful flower wreath!

DeeAnn said...

Love every one of your pages! Lots of great ideas for me. Thanks.

Anne Fisher said...

Love the summer layout - so cute!

CJb said...

Love your wreath! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

amazing projects...love them all! Thanks for the inspiration!

j.leija said...

thanks for sharing!!

ruth said...

I love all your pages and projects, but especially the 'new hair' layout! So fun!

Penny Walker said...

Great work thanks so much for sharing

Kim H said...

beautiful layouts, and love the card you made for the DT spot. thank you for sharing your wonderful layouts.

Angela said...

Great layouts and projects. Totally sweet photos!!

Jennie P. said...

I love the pattern embossed clouds.

Trish said...

First off, I love how your LO's are framed. And the design so clean. Kudos on the wreath and the card!

marta said...

you make very nice works. bye. marta

marianne-g said...

Thanks for a year of great inspiration. Your amazing projects will be missed.

Flo said...

Your pages are great, but that wreath is spectacular.

Ann said...

Wonderful projects--I adore them all!

Amanda said...

Love your layouts!

Julie Shearer said...

Love the LO and that wreath is Awesome ! TFS.

Jennifer Grace said...

LOVE the circles and the overlapping alphas on the 'bucket list' layout! x

Andrea Garland said...

lovely projects, that embossed clouds are amazing.

Jeannine H. said...

My favs are Pumpkin Patch and Sweet Summer - I really adore the color combos. Thanks for a great year of inspiration with AC!

Wanda said...

inspiring

Suzanne said...

I am in awe of these projects! amazing job!

Angeline Choo said...

Love your LOs! And that wreath is just gorgeous. I love those flowers you made.

Ifa said...

That wreath is gorgeous. I know what you mean though, I am a layout kinda girl too.

Lavinialusenkofta said...

Some gorgeous layouts you've made! :)

Krysta said...

I love the Chap collection! Your "Hi" card is my favourite. Love those big bright flowers!

pennykitz said...

Awesome Work!!!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Your pumpkin patch layout and your summer wreath are fabulous, great work!

Lynette C said...

Wonderful layouts and projects. Beautifully done. Love them all.

Omari said...

Great work, your work will be missed!

Nicki Lundeen said...

Love your layouts! nlundeen at catt dot com

Heather (goldiecar) said...

I have so much old stuff too. I have to find some way just to use it all up now!! After seeing your layouts, I may have to try some of the 8.5x11" layouts. Those look really fun.

MJ's Kraze said...

I love your projects. super cute.

Cathy Pascual said...

Love that wreath!

Rachel said...

LOVE that time of day layout!!