Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Swing

It seems like so long ago that my Little Guy would swing in this baby swing, but he loved it and would ask me to push him over and over again. I always loved this great smile of his in these photos.

This was one of my last DT projects for American Crafts.

I mixed a bunch of different lines together for this one, using the August Color Suite Challenge from Scrapbook & Cards Today. This is a really great way to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and try something different in your scrapbooking.








Thanks for stopping by today!
HUGS & Happy Surfing!

1 comment:

Kimberly Hutchison said...

Wonderful page Cindy! American Crafts was SOOOOO lucky to have you on their DT. I adore everything you create - and am so very thankful to have you on my Hip Kit Club design team. xo Kimberly www.hip2bsquare.com