Tuesday, September 18, 2012

You win some & lose some...

And that's OK. :)
I applied for the Bella Blvd team and didn't make it. But I am fine with that. I did my best work, stayed true to my style and loved my projects. I will try again next year (hopefully) and am still a huge fan of their products. If at first you don't succeed... ;)

These are 2 of the LOs that I made for the application.





 
Look for this layout in the Winter Issue



 
HUGE shout out to the 2012-13 Bella Blvd team!
Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

You are awesome, Cindy! I love your layouts and your style. Love your positive attitude, too :)

Elisa K said...

Oh I love these.. they are both awesome... I just adore your style.. thanks for sharing.

CJJohnson said...

Cute LOs, good luck next time.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are just soooo awesome!! so sorry you didn't make it!!

Loni said...

Fun LOs. I love the stitching and little details. Good luck next year!!

laura said...

They are really cute layouts--their loss.

Kimberly Hutchison said...

Cindy you are sooooo talented. Your layouts are FABULOUS. You do such amazing things and I feel so fortunate to have you on my design team. Big Hugs!!!