Friday, September 7, 2012

Self Portrait

Last week during one of our outings, Little Man and I thought it would be fun to take an end of Summer self portrait (he used his Nintendo DS which I LOVE  - he can share pics of what he finds fun & interesting). I did a starburst pattern with my August Hip kit on my LO that is one of the trends right now and just LOVED the way that it looked (once I stitched it of course).
I also fussy cut the teal border from a sheet of October Afternoon included with the kit.
 


 
I have a few cards to share from the August Hip 2-b Square kit today too.
 


Thanks for popping in! Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great projects love the sun rays on your layout :)

Ashley Calder said...

Very cute layout! Love the self-portrait. The starburst pattern is awesome. I really like the way you used that geometric/floral pattern as a border along the edge of the starburst.

Laura said...

Love the paper cuts in rays terrific self picture. Fun layout

Barbara said...

What a fun layout. I love the subject. Your cards are adorable too.

Mary Jo said...

Adorable layout and gorgeous cards!
Especially the middle one :)

Kimberly Hutchison said...

I love the sunburst layout!!! It is so bright and cheery. :D The things you do with our Hip Kits amaze me. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity. You inspire me!!!
xo, Kimberly www.hip2bsquare.com