Tuesday, September 22, 2009

360 Degrees of U2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS where I was this weekend! Seeing THESE guys perform!!
(image from: Here)
Seriously-I saw the MOST amazing concert of my life in Boston this weekend. U2 was SO FULL of ENERGY. They moved ALL around THIS stage (which was designed to look like a launch pad, COMPLETE with a rocket ship peeking from the top). The center cone looking thing was a tubular screen that could come apart, move upward AND downward. Completely and FABULOUSLY incredible. Even if you went to this concert as a so-so fan, you would most likely leave as a HUGE fan. When Bono sang ONE, With or Without You & Where the Streets have No Name, I had goosebumps.

(Image from: HERE)

I have to say this was definately the best concert I have ever seen in my life.

Thanks for popping by! I will have some new scrappy stuff to share this week :)

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Ah, yeah...more than just a little jealous! I'm glad you had fun! :)

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally envious here, too. Glad you had such an awesome time!!!

Cindye Wile said...

awesome :)

Kimberly said...

I hear you... I have seen U2 three times.... and they are amazing live. So good!

Tina McDonald said...

Wow!! Looks like a fab time!!!!! So glad you got to go!!