Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Layout (and it's Yellow!)

Today feels like MONDAY.
I don't know why but it does.
I think I am coming down with a cold BUT I guess that is bound to happen at this point. And migraines keep hitting me (I think it is the air pressure changing-they always seem to be worse at this time of year.)

BUT all of that isn't dampening my spirits! Check out my fun and sunny LO! (and I think I may have a bit of an addiction to clouds lately too-LOL). I tried a bit of a different style here and I don't know if it's a dud but I REALLY like it. It is about a birthday party we went to last month-it had a pirate theme and there was lots of fun dressing up and eye patches GALORE!


Supplies used:
pp-Jenni Bowlin, Sassafras Lass, Die cut label (blue)/tree- My Mind's Eye
CS-American craft, alphas- Sassafras Lass, Buttons-unknown, Chipboard (arrow)-Colorbok,
Black Pen-Zig, Corrugated cardboard (Clouds)-$1 store (traced from Cosmo Cricket cloud)
Ribbon-Fancy Pants/$1 store



Thanks for coming by! Happy Tuesday!


6 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Fun! I really like this...the clouds are too cute!

MelB said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the yellow, love the embellishments, the design, I love it all!

Tara said...

Gorgeous! I love Hallowe'en layouts that don't use themed products.
And those letter stickers are my fave. I was disappointed when Sassafras changed the font.

Tanya said...

OOHHHH Yummy!! Love the Halloween layouts!

Cindye Wile said...

love it ... fabulous page.

Tina McDonald said...

Dud? I've NEVER seen you create a Dud my friend!!!
LOVE this!!!