Friday, September 11, 2009

Some new cards :)

I have been playing with some of my stamp stash lately and have been having LOTS of fun with it. I broke out these little honies and made a couple of cards.

The penguin & 'sunshine' stamp are from Imaginisce. I used Black Stazon Ink and colored them in with Bic/Sharpie Markers.
* * * * * * * *

The Robot & space ship are Inique Boutique Stamps. The sentiment are cheapies I picked up at Michael's from the $1.50 bin. I again used Stazon & Sharpies.

Thanks for popping by! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

tooo cute. ... love both of them.

dstandard said...

What adorable cute cards!

MelB said...

OMGosh! Those are both so adorable! Love that robot, it is such a cool card!!!

ellen s. said...

now those are some amazing cards! and fun, i looove fun cards..to cute and the detail is awesome

Tina McDonald said...

Fab cards Cin!!! Love the m both! Great work with a sharpie too!! :)