Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Mixer #30!

Hi Everybody! It's that time again! I so look forward to reveal days (does that make me a scrappy nerd? I think so!!) Be sure to hop on over to the MIU board and check out the fabulous design teams creations! This week was a SUPER EASY mixer-You just had to follow the sketch and the rest was up to us! I jumped at the chance and pulled out my YUMMY Sassafras Lass papers and went crazy with colors! I hope that you can join us in this week's Mixer!
* * * * * * * *
Supplies:
Papers, alphas, border strips-Sass Lass, additional paper-Bella Blvd, Cardstock-Bazzill, DMC floss, Black Zig pen, Buttons-Michaels

Thanks for stopping by!
Tomorrow is the Sussies Reveal!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Akkk! I LOVE what you did with the 'bubbly' paper!! I am soooo borrowing that idea. Love how you layed out the pictures.

Tracey Taylor said...

Yet another unique page design. LOVE it