This mixer REALLY had me thinking. Along with Juliana's AWESOME sketch, we had to use masking tape & aluminum. This REALLY got me thinking because I had forgotton all about THAT part and had most of my LO done. I decided to use the masking tape as a layer on the paper/accordian flower that I was making. In the end, it gave the 'flower' a really nice 2 tone effect. The second requirement was to use aluminum on my LO. So I figured it would be easy enough to change the appearance of a button (whose color I did NOT enjoy) by putting foil all around it. I think this was another nice touch to the LO.