Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend!
I want to scrap ALL weekend. I picked out pictures and cropped them and THAT is where it ended. Hopefully that will end this week. :) In the meantime, I have a new LO to share (I worked on this one off and on LAST WEEK-LOL). I am still not sure if it needs something else but figured I'd quit while I was ahead and still liked it. I finally used up some of my new June Bug papers!
This LO is about DS's love of his teddy (whom he calls 'Tebby'). This poor raggedy things goes EVERYWHERE with him.
* * * * * * * *

u

Thanks for popping in! I have more scrappy-ness to share but no more energy tonight. Be sure to check back this week :) Have a great Tuesday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet, love this Cindy!

Tina McDonald said...

I love this!!! Fabulous job!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

OK...this is just perfect as it is!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it

Tanya said...

awwww... so super cute!! perfect layout!

Cindye Wile said...

tooo cute. love the colors and design .... perfect.

Jenn Di Paolo said...

You just rock! Your designs are so clever. Plus those dogs are super cute!!

dstandard said...

This is so darn CUTE!!!! Love this! Totally awesome design!

Darlene D said...

So cute Cindy, the critters are perfect!!!

Amanda Winchester said...

This is sweet!