Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boo!

Last week, I was SO organized that I did several card sketch challenges from 2 Card Sketches for You and Card Patterns (and then ran out of time to photograph and upload as we went out of town-LOL). But I still wanted to share them-maybe I will be able to try again this week. (and NO there is nothing wrong with your eyes & YES, I did use ALOT of PURPLE!!LOL)
Wish me luck!
* * * * * *
Happy Haunting
Pre-fab card-$1 Store
Cardstock-Bazzill, Ink-Dew Drops (black)
Paper-Making Memories (small squares), Cloud 9 (embossed bats)
Ribbon-$1 store, sticker (Happy Haunting)-$1 store
* * * * *
EEK
Pre-fab card, skeleton sticker, ribbon-$1 Store
Papers-BoBunnyMaking Memories (EEK), Tag-Creative Cafe
Black Zig Pen, Dew Drop Ink (black)
* * * * * *
Boo! Eeeek! Scary!
Pre-fab card, ribbon-$1 Store
Paper-Cloud 9, BoBunny, Paper Edger Punch-Martha Stewart
Epoxy Stickers (Round)-Creative Imaginations, Brackets-AM. Crafts Thickers
OH!! And be sure to check out the Winter Issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today (either from your LSS or download on-line HERE) Little Man's castle (and my LO) are featured on page 41!!

Thanks for popping by! Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantiggedy tastic!(I just made that word up, can you tell lol). These cards are amazing, seriously. I would buy them. I love the presentation too, with the jellybeans and rockets...now can u teach me how to watermark!?!?!?!? plzzzz

Cindye Wile said...

awesome cards ... LOVE the colors.

Zoe said...

ohhhh LOVE them! too cute!

Tina McDonald said...

These are fabulous cin!!! totally LOVE them all!

Tracey Taylor said...

You are on a roll with all the Halloween cuties! LOVE them all