Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ack! I missed my post goal :(

WHERE did August go??
I neglected my blog a bit-we had BEAUTIFUL (and very HOT/sticky) weather in the month of August and I tried to get as much outdoor time in as I could with LM. PLUS he was OFF for a week this month and I had 5 days spent trying to keep him occupied. We had LOADS and LOADS of fun though for the most part. We spent a day at an indoor play park, played outside, a day at the mall. I REALLY miss LM through the week and tried to take advantage of our time together (plus I CLEANED my house like nobody's business for one of those days). So in saying ALL of that, I missed my 13 post goal! Maybe this month-LOL.
Today, I have the Sussies September reveal to show you. Have a peek. You can pick up this yummy & colorful kit HERE. It's FULL of My Mind's Eye (Penny Lane) & Little Yellow Bicycle (Yellow Zinnia) with some FABULOUS Websters alpha stickers and TONNES of embellies.
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
** * * * **

This last LO was also done for Mixer 28. We had an ad inspiration which was WAY FUN! Why don't you play along with us? Check out the challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by-Have a HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

5 comments:

Leah said...

I am seriously in LOVE with your pages this month. Especially the "concentration" one. My jaw just dropped in awe. :) Great work!

Tina McDonald said...

You rocked this kit girl!!! GORGEOUS job! Love them ALL!

Cindye Wile said...

WOW ... gorgeous. Love the colors.
Your layouts and cards are always stunning. :)

Tracey Taylor said...

There you go making me want that punch again! LOL FAB job with the kit!!

Amanda Winchester said...

You are rocking it! Love these!